Time: The retreat commences at 10am on Friday 22 November 2019 and concludes at 3pm Sunday 24 November 2019
Facilitator: Vanessa Rudge
Venue: Chenrezig Institute, Eudlo
Cost: Early bird price ends 18 Oct: Dorm $500, Twin $550 or Single $600 (includes food, accommodation, manual & certificate)
23 - 25 November 2018
Currently, Restorative Yoga is experiencing unprecedented popularity in both urban and rural centres. Yogis and business people alike are recognising the negative influence of stress in their life and are seeking a cure. The potent practice of Restorative Yoga is the perfect addition to have in your "tool belt" as a yoga teacher.
The sacred atmosphere of retreat allows you to dive deeply into the practice. From your own experience of renewal you can then learn to share this great healing art of stillness and rest.
During the retreat and training we will cover:
* The stress response vs relaxation response
* How restorative yoga works on the nervous system
* Individual restorative posture specifics and contraindications
* Use of props and possible strategies around substitute props
* Holding the space for students healing
* Integrating smaller sessions into your regular classes
* Creating class sequences for various time frames
* The difference between Yin and Restorative Yoga & applications of each
* Use of imagery, poetry, music and adjustments to facilitate a deeper journey for your students
A $100 deposit is required to hold your spot.
T&C: Your deposit is refundable if you cancel with 4 weeks notice before the course starts. You can transfer your deposit to another course if you give us at least 2 weeks notice. No transfer or refund possible with less than 14 days notice.
Full payment has to be made 4 weeks prior to the course.
Please read the retreat FAQs here.